Friday, January 3, 2014

New Follower Friday

It's been almost a year since I did a New Follower post on Friday, and amazingly, a few more people decided to follow this blog since March 2013.    The total is now 132, which is very gratifying.   I can't welcome everyone who joined in one post … well, I suppose I could, but I would rather parcel them out a bit over the next few weeks.

So, special thanks and recognition of five folks who started following this blog since last March.

 

David - sorry mate, don't know who you are, but welcome.

 

Lone Star Parson is an even madder padre than yours truly.  LSP is an Anglican priest from England who lives and works in Texas.  If you're interested in guns, ammo, horses and strong opinions, the Parson is your man.

 

David Crook is a war gamer from Essex in the UK, has a blog called A Wargaming Odyssey, and a refreshingly eclectic range of interests, judging by his blog, which is quite fascinating.

 

Miles runs a blog called Lair of the Uber Geek and seems only slightly mad, in a good way.  He is one of the brush-slingers in this year's Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, where he is currently 9th out of a field of 60.   Impressive.

 

Last but not least is Timothy Duckworth.  I couldn't tell you anything about him to save my life, except his avatar shows a dark ages chap with a shield and I suspect he is a fellow follower of the Lard.

 

Anyway, welcome to you all, even if you've been around for a while.  I suspect someone's already told you about the health and dental plan and assigned you to a cubicle?   Splendid.

 

MP

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers