Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Napoleonics Rebasing Recap

My hobby focus has been a bit scattered this year, but for a while I was going gangbusters rebasing a collection of 6mm Napoleonics figures I purchased last winter.   Then I hit the French infantry and I kind of lost my nerve in figuring out how I was going to arrange them.  I need to get back on that horse.  

So, mostly for the Vis Lardica challenge, but also to motivate myself, here’s a recap of what I got done this year.  Incidentally, the rebasing is for the Polemos General de Division system.  

103 French cavalry figures on 14 stands.

 

3 light and 1 heavy French cannon.

38 Austrian cavalry on 6 stands..

7 heavy and 3 light Austrian cannon.

A whole mess of Austrian infantry - say on average 18 figures per stand on 51 stands - let’s say 900 figures.

 

 

 

 

By this time, I want to have gotten all these fellows and their unbiased brethren in a game or two.

I think this is my last post here for this year.  I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year, and blessings to your brushes and die rolls.

 

7 comments:

  1. Now that must have been a real pain in the back to rebase. The result certainly was worth the effort.
    A Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great collection of 6mm Nappies you have there Padre.

    I wish you a wonderful and productive 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austerlitz 1:1 Padre? You've obviously excellent eyesight to go with you skills. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Michael! Very nice collection of Napoleonics there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a splendid sight and Happy New Year Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An impressive array of Austrians... BTW my favourite Napoleonic army!
    Happy New Year to you and Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Michael :-) For such tiny figures they sure make a big project!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers